The Real al-Aqsho
MASJID AL-AQSHO YANG SEBENARNYA !
Dear Muslims, Please make sure you and your children know which is the real Masjid Al Aqsa.
FAHAMKAN DAN YAKINKAN PADA ANAK ANAK/ GENERASI ANDA, MANA SESUNGGUHNYA MASJID AL-AQSHO ITU, BUKAN YANG BERKUBAH EMAS!
Many Muslims think the Al-Sakhrah Mosque (shown on the right) also know as the “Dome of the rock” is the Al-Aqsa Mosque!!
Banyak Kaum Muslimin menyangka, bahwa Masjid yg berkubah Emas itu ialah Masjid Al-Aqsho, namun itu adalah cara ‘Kaum Yahudi mengalihkan perhatian kaum muslim yang tidak mengetahui dan kaum Internasional, bahwa Masjid yg berkubah Emas itu ialah Masjid Al-Aqsho, namun sesungguhnya itu tdklah benar!
!!!!THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!
The main reason behind this is public ignorance. The Al-Aqsa Mosque is the Mosque shown on the left.
This is the Al-Sakhrah Mosque!! ( Dome of the rock)
This ( see above) is the Al-Sakhrah Mosque!! (Also known as the Dome of the rock) NOT the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
This is the real Al-Aqsa Mosque shown below!!
The Al-Aqsa Mosque where the Prophet Muhammad (sallal la ho alaihe wasalam) led salat with all the prophets, from Adam (alaihe ssalam) to Isa (alaihe ssalam).
Please make sure you and your children, your friends all know which is the real Masjid Al Aqsa. Check your house for pictures!! many people have picture in there homes showing the wrong mosque!!
In Islam Al-Aqsa is one of the three most sacred places after Mecca and Medina.
Masjid Al Aqsa
Did you know?
- That, Masjidul Al Aqsa was the second Masjid on earth.
- That, it was built 40 years after the Ka’ba in Makkah.
- That, most scholars are of the opinion that Masjidul Al Aqsa was first built by Prophet Adam [as].
- That, Ibrahim [as] rebuilt the Masjidul Al Aqsa in Jerusalem as he and Ismail [as] rebuilt the Ka’ba in Makkah.
- That, Prophet Daud [as] began the rebuilding of Masjidul Al Aqsa.
- That, it was Prophet Sulayman [as] who finally completed the building of Masjidul Al Aqsa.
- That, Masjidul Al Aqsa built by Sulayman [as] was destroyed in 587 BC by Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon.
- That, the Jews call this same Masjidul Al Aqsa built by Sulayman [as] as their Temple.
- That, the Jews re-built their Temple on them same site in 167 BC but was destroyed in 70 AD and Jews banished from Jerusalem.
- That, the site of Masjidul Al Aqsa remained barren and was used as a rubbish tip for nearly 600 years until the Great Khalifah Umar bin Khattab liberated Jerusalem in 637/8 AD.
- That, the Khalifah Umar bin Khattab began the foundation of Masjidul Al Aqsa and a timber mosque was built.
- That, the Umayyad Khalifah, Abd’ al Malik ibn Marwan in 691/2 [72/73 AH] began the construction of, Dome of the Rock – today this is the Golden Domed Mosque.
- That, the al Buraq wall or Western Wall where Prophet Muhammad [saas] tied his animal the Buraq on the night journey of al Isra is what the Jews call the wailing wall.
- That, to Muslims it is the land or the Haram Sharif area which is most holy and important.
- That, the Haram area of Al Aqsa has within it the Masjidul Al Aqsa [Black Domed Mosque] and Dome of the Rock [the Golden Domed Mosque].
- That, Israel occupied Masjidul Al Aqsa in 1967.
- That, the fundamentalist Jews have made 100’s of attempts to destroy Al Aqsa since 1967 when they occupied it. A fire in 1967 started by their help destroyed the 900 year old Mimbar installed by Slaudeen Ayub, the Great Muslim Hero.
- That, the fundamentalist want to blow up and destroy Masjidul Al Aqsa and replace it with a Jewish Temple.***
” SEMOGA ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA’ALA TETAP MELINDUNGI ‘KAUM MUSLIMIN YANG BERTAQWA’ YANG BERJALAN DIATAS KEBENARAN AL-QUR’AN DAN ASSUNNAH RASULULLAH Sahalallahu ‘alaihi wassalam ” HINGGA HARI PERHITUNGAN ITU TIBA” Amiiin..